Superthrive Plant Vitamins
Superthrive is a highly concentrated, non-toxic mixture of vitamins and extracts from kelp. It is a growth enhancer for super healthy growth as well as a plant stress reliever. Superthrive is the top selling vitamin and hormone liquid concentrate with many, many uses. Suitable for use on any plant species, including Bonsai trees. Superthrive encourages rapid root development and the formation of fresh, new roots. This results in a better uptake of nutrients and water.
- Can be used for transplanting and maintenance for all of your horticultural and agricultural needs.
- Reduces transplant shock even on larger and older trees.
- Vitamin formula that promotes plant health
- Builds plant vigor
- Highly concentrated
- Suitable for use on all plant species such as Bonsai trees, cut flowers, field crops, orchards, landscaping, propagation and hydroponics.
- NPK 0.1 – 0 – 0
How to use Superthrive:
As Superthrive is so versatile it has multiple dosages for various uses. Please refer to the dosage list below. make sure you shake the bottle thoroughly before adding to your nutrient mix. Apply to thirsty soil either daily, weekly, monthly or as required. Always test small amounts on a limited number of plants before committing to use on the whole crop. Compatible with all growing media. Do not use additional water on plants for 24 hours after application. For use with trees, inject the nutrient into the soil at the root ends. Do NOT inject directly into trees.
- House plants, general use and outdoor plants use weekly/monthly at 1ml per 3 litre
- Seedlings – keep soil moist and feed weekly or biweekly at 1ml per 3 litre
- Seeds/Bulbs – soak at a rate of 1ml per 1ml per 3 litre for 15 minutes
- Tender plants – 1 drop per 4 litre
- For use as a foliar spray – 1.5ml per 1 litre
- Hydroponics – 0.3 – 1.3ml per litre
- Transplanting – 1.3ml per 1 litre
- Bare-root soaking
- Roses: 8ml per 20 litre for 15 to 30 minutes
- Trees: 13ml per 10 litre for 30 minutes
- Turfs and lawns – 65ml per 200 litre for roughly 150ft2 (13.94m2)
- Trees and woody plants – use 1ml per 3 litre either weekly or monthly. Trees needing extra care use 10 – 15ml per 10 litre
- Indoor Christmas Trees – to keep fresh use 1 drop per 100ml of water in the tree stand.
- Outdoor living Christmas Trees – use 1 drop per 100ml and water the soil every 3 to 4 days.
Storage and safety Instructions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not store made up solution (mixed with water)
Available in 120ml, 480ml and 960ml sizes