Silver Bullet Roots 1 Litre
Silver Bullet Roots helps suppress and prevent Pythium but is also a highly effective against bactericide, virucide, sporicide, fungicide, algaecide and amoebacide. It delivers unparalleled stability in tanks for up to 5 weeks and contributes to healthy white roots. and is non-toxic and non-corrosive, chlorine free, pH-neutral, easy to use. It is also odour, colour and taste free. It does not enter the plant at all!
Even though it is highly stable, over time, there is a slight natural decomposition of the silver stabilised hydrogen peroxide. This coupled with the sterilisation reaction leads to the release of dissolved oxygen into the nutrient solution. The increase in dissolved oxygen produces an increase in nutrient uptake, stimulating growth rates even further.
- Suppress and prevent Pythium
- Nutrient solution stability for up to 5 weeks
- Odour, colour and taste free
How to use
Silver Bullet Roots can be used at various strengths depending on the plant age or whether there is currently a disease present in the grow room or not.
- For seedlings and cuttings add 2 – 4ml per 10 litre. Provide the maximum of 4m per 10 litres if a disease is currently present in the grow room.
- As a preventative for young plants add 4ml per 10 litres
- For established plants add 6ml per 10 litres and dose every 1 – 2 weeks.
- For diseased plants dilute 8ml per 10 litres and repeat treatment every 5 days. Once recovered return to 6ml per 10 litres every week.
- To flush a system and washing equipment dilute 2ml per 1 litre. Flush the system pipes with clean water after 12 to 24 hours.