Root Nurse Fabric Pots
Root Nurse fabric pots are manufactured from recycled plastic bottles and are the next generation of plant pots. Fabric pots are biodegradable and reusable while aiding in the development of healthy root growth in plants. Not only do they assist with the aeration of your plant roots, but they are also much easier to store and transport compared to traditional plastic pots. These pots also come equipped with handles to make it easier to move your pot as and when required.
- Biodegradable, Re-useable.
- Made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Fabric pot encourages healthy root growth.
- Faster growth.
- Stronger, healthier plants.
- Eliminate root circling.
- Superior drainage and aeration.
- 3.8 Litre Root Nurse (17cm x 20cm)
- 8 Litre Root Nurse (21cm x 21cm)
- 12 Litre Root Nurse (25cm x 23cm)
- 16 Litre Root Nurse (28cm x 26cm)
- 20 Litre Root Nurse (31cm x 30cm)
- 30 Litre Root Nurse (38cm x 30cm)
How to use Root Nurse Fabric Pots:
Fabric pots are simple and straight forward to use. Simply treat them the same as you would with regular plastic plant pots. They can be filled with, and are suitable to be used with any growing media such as coir coco, potting soil mix or clay pebbles.