Rhino Pro Carbon Filter Kit with Systemair RVK Fan
The Rhino Pro Carbon Filter Kit with Systemair RVK fan includes everything you need for your ventilation requirements; Rhino Pro Carbon Filter, Systemair RVK Fan, Ducting and Clips to fasten it together.
Rhino Pro Carbon Filter
The Rhino Pro Filter is constructed from Australian-mined RC412 carbon, the best in the world. The carbon is tightly packed and sealed into a high-efficiency airflow cylinder with a vortex cone in the base and a custom pore surface for maximum transference. The high-porosity carbon and lightweight aluminium make the Rhino filter smaller and easier to handle.
Unlike all other carbon filters with effective life spans of 9 to 18 months, Rhino Pro filters have always been known to have an out lasting performance for well over two years. Replacement carbon sleeves are available to make them last even longer.
Features of Rhino Pro Filters:
- 50mm bed of RC412 activated carbon.
- 1.6mm aluminium tops and bases for reduced weight.
- Unique “Anti Air Bypass” system.
- 51% open area custom mesh for greater air flow.
- Machine packed carbon means more carbon and less movement.
- Coned internal base for optimum air flow
- Sealed, boxed and labelled directly after manufacture for optimum lifespan, handling and presentation.
- Rhino Pro carbon filter sleeve included
Systemair RVK Fan
RVK Fans are manufactured in Germany, built to last these fans will help in the removal of hot stale air from your grow room and can also be used to provide fresh air ventilation for larger rooms. Systemair RVK inline fans are the most silent, reliable and best fans for moving large volumes of air in growrooms or greenhouses.
The RVK series is designed for installation in ducts. The casing is manufactured from PA6 fibreglass reinforced plastic which gives the fan a less leakage casing. Duct connected wet room applications of the fan are possible due to the air tight casing and the IP 44 rated terminal box. The fans have backward-curved blades and external rotor motors. The FK mounting clamp facilitates easy installation and removal, and prevents the transfer of vibration to the duct. The fans can be speed-controlled via a stepless thyristor or a 5-step transformer. To protect the motor from overheating RVK 100E2-A1 and 125E2-A1 have integrated thermal contacts with automatic reset. The models RVK 125E2-L1 up to RVK 315 have thermal contacts with manual reset.
Features of Systemair RVK Fans:
- Integral thermal contacts acc. EN 60335-2-80
- Can be installed in any position
- Inclusive mounting bracket
- Maintenance-free and reliable
|Model||Size||High/Low Power||Airflow||Noise (dB)|
|Systemair RVK 4 Inch A1||4 Inch (100mm)||LOW||184m3/hr||34.5|
|Systemair RVK 5 Inch A1||5 Inch (125mm)||LOW||220m3/hr||37.5|
|Systemair RVK 6 Inch A1||6 Inch (150mm)||LOW||428m3/hr||40.6|
|Systemair RVK 6 Inch L1||6 Inch (150mm)||HIGH||720m3/hr||44.8|
|Systemair RVK 8 Inch A1||8 Inch (200mm)||LOW||796m3/hr||44|
|Systemair RVK 8 Inch L1||8 Inch (200mm)||HIGH||1008m3/hr||44.9|
|Systemair RVK 10 Inch A1||10 Inch (250mm)||LOW||860m3/hr||39.7|
|Systemair RVK 10 Inch L1||10 Inch (250mm)||HIGH||1080m3/hr||41.9|
|Systemair RVK 12 Inch A1||12 Inch (315mm)||LOW||1375m3/hr||45.4|
Ventilation ducting is also included with this Rhino Pro Carbon Filter Kit and is supplied in 5 meter lengths. You may have noticed there are 3 different types of ducting that we have available with this kit but what is the difference between each type?
- Aluminium Ducting – This ducting is lightweight and made from silver aluminium foil reinforced with metal wiring to keep its shape.
- Combi Ducting – Combi ducting is made from silver aluminium foil but is stronger than aluminium ducting due to its PVC coating.
- Sono Ducting – Sono ducting or acoustic ducting, as it is also known, is aluminium ducting that is insulated with fibre glass to reduce noise.