Perlite has been used for many years by gardeners in the UK and all over the world. Plant!t Perlite is produced to a horticultural standard and is perfect for your garden if you want to improve drainage.
- Natural pH neutral sterile growing medium derived from volcanic rock.
- Faster germination and striking of cuttings due to superior air to water ratio.
- Add to growing media to aid in the breaking up of heavy soils.
Reasons to use Perlite:
Plant!T Perlite is a very useful and unique growing media. It has many uses such as:
- Soil Conditioning
- Increasing aeration and drainage in heavy, hard to manage soils
- Repairing or laying down lawns (Additional aeration and drainage when raked into spiked holes)
- Planting trees and shrubs
- Loosening and aerating soil to encourage root development.
How to use:
Simply mix perlite with potting soil and it will keep the soil loose and light. This allows air and water to reach plant roots, aiding nutrient uptake and improving plant health and growth. It is easy and safe to handle and odourless whilst also being lightweight and simple to use. Plant!t Perlite is specifically for use as a growing medium, you can mix it in with soil or coco at your preferred ratio whether that be 50/50, 70/30 or any other ratio.
Available in 10 Litre and 100 Litre bags.