Plant Magic Magne Cal
Plant Magic Cal Mag (Magne Cal) is a cal mag supplement that works alongside the PK to aid with the uptake of these vital elements as well as giving the plant a boost of trace elements.
- Plant Magic Cal Mag provides your plants with the correct ratio of both Calcium and Magnesium.
- Helps prevent deficiencies such as leaves yellowing, particularly when using PK boosters
- Includes essential trace elements
- Increases resistance to diseases
- Contains a mild plant feed to help with the greening of plant leaves
- Increases chlorophyll production
- Stimulates plant growth
Plant Magic is a UK nutrient manufacturer and their products have been specially formulated for use in the UK. The UK which has notoriously hard water and the special formulas Plant magic use allows the grower to use the desired amount of nutrient without it being detrimental to the plants’ growth.
The Plant Magic range is extensive and affordable and used by beginners and professional growers alike. Our best sellers are the soil range and evolution but the whole range is well formulated and stable and does exactly what it says on the container.
Magnesium and Calcium deficiencies in your plants is quite a common problem. Magnesium plays an essential part in the role of photosynthesis by aiding the production of chlorophyll while Calcium provides resistance to attacks and helps the plant to develop a healthy root zone system.
Plant Magic Magne Cal has been developed to use alongside your PK booster. As your plants’ requirements for Phosphorus and Potassium rises, so does the need for Magnesium and Calcium. Magne Cal+ has been formulated to provide the correct dosage and will work effectively alongside any brand of PK Booster.
How to use:
Plant Magic Plus Magne-Cal can be used in both vegetative and flowering stages of your plant’s life. Just like all nutrients, additives and boosters, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight out of the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir or feed water, in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Add 0.5 to 1.0 ml per litre of water
- Stir your nutrient mix well before application
Available in 500ml, 1 Litre and 5 Litre sizes