Ora 3kw Greenhouse Fan Heater
The ORA 3kW Fan Heater is a powerful tool for maintaining temperatures during the cooler, winter months. The 3kW output elements means it can quickly and effectively heat up large spaces. The simple but robust design allows growers to easily use and place in a busy grow room environment. Also, the added feature of 3 power control of different heat settings means the heater is multipurpose, being able to be used both as a heater and a fan. It also allows growers to reach and preserve the desired temperature allowing their plants to thrive.
- Easy to use, simplistic and robust design with tiltable head
- Quiet Running
- 3 built in power settings 1000w, 2000w, 3000w
- Dual use – can be used as both a heater and a fan
- High performing 3kw fan heater
- Integrated cut off thermostat and overheat safety protection
- Precise temperature control with the sensitive thermostat
- Doesn’t glow up like cheaper versions, so it won’t disturb light cycles
How does it work?
The Ora 3kw fan heater works by warming up it’s ceramic PTC heating drum and then pushing hot air out via an element and fan. It is more powerful than the majority of hobbyist heaters in the market and enter the ‘professional’ arena of shop space heaters. A function without heater setting means the product can also be used as a simple fan to provide cool and circulating air. The tubular design is considered ‘professional’ as it emulates gas heaters and is considered more efficient in both its output and the space that it inhabits.
3kw Fan Heater Specifications:
- Dimensions: 24.5cm (w) x 20cm (d) x 30.5cm (h)
- Power Supply: 220 – 240V, 50Hz
- Cable Length: 1.2m
- Coverage: Suitable for areas 30 – 35m2