The Oksinto PRO H420 Pruning Scissors are made from Japanese Carbon Steel, making these shears stronger and will keep a sharp edge for longer. Oksinto PRO H420 Pruning Scissors’ ergonomic design offers a palm and thumb grip which makes using them much easier. They are also comfortable to use with a soft gripper handle and a finger holder for easy grip.
- Made from Japanese Carbon Steel for Strength and durability
- Soft Grip Handles for comfort
- Fine, Sharp Blades for precision where it counts
- Strong Spring to prevent hand fatigue
- Easy To Clean
A strong spring to force the scissors back open, meaning you can use them for a longer period of time without getting pain or cramp in your hand.
Made from Japanese Carbon Steel, these shears are stronger and will keep a sharp edge for longer. This also makes them very easy to clean.
The scissors are ideal for trimming back little leaves and doing finer clean-up work. They are not suitable for cutting larger branches.
Directions for use:
- Release safety control ring
- Insert finger through control ring
- Finally hold the gripper handle when using
- Clean the blades after use by wiping down with a damp cloth and drying thoroughly