Maxibright 660w LED Grow Light Daylight
Full spectrum output LEDs and intense output, with a passive heat dissipation design? That’s exactly what you can expect with the Maxibright 660w LED Grow Light!
The ‘fanless’ design of the Maxibright LED means that there are no moving parts involved – which increases the lifespan, saves energy and greatly removes noise. Maxibright have also included ‘photoelectric conversion efficiency’ with their latest grow light; this means that you get more light per watt and reduces wasted heat. This LED grow light is a fantastic replacement for any HPS or CMH setup.
With the Maxibright 660w LED Grow Light, you’ll be benefitting from perfectly balanced and super efficient LUMLED LED chips, this 660W LED is one of the most cost-efficient choices you make when buying an LED Grow Light. Supplying your plants with a full spectrum, whilst maintaining an enhanced red region of the PAR curve, ensures a consistently high level of yield and quality – every time you need to harvest.
- On-board Dimmable Output. Continually dimmable from 30-100%
- Full Spectrum: Full-bodied, enhanced red spectrum improves plant growth and flowers.
- Consumes 660W – Ideal solution to replace a single HPS light.
- 8 bar system – Gives highly uniform coverage (PPFD) across canopy.
- Lumileds (2.7 μmol/J) and Osram (3.1 μmol/J) chips: The best of the best
- Total Output: 1518 μmol/s. Overall fixture efficiency: 2.3 μmol/J
Choose the best for your plants, choose Maxibright.