Maxibright 300w LED Grow Light
Full spectrum output LEDs, with a passive heat dissipation design? That’s exactly what you can expect with the Maxibright 300w LED Grow Light!
The ‘fanless’ design of the Maxibright LED means that there are no moving parts involved – which increases the lifespan, saves energy and greatly removes noise. Maxibright have also included ‘photoelectric conversion efficiency’ with their latest grow light; this means that you get more light per watt and reduces wasted heat.
With the Maxibright 300w LED Grow Light, you’ll be benefitting from perfectly balanced and super efficient LUMLED LED chips, this 300W LED is one of the most cost-efficient choices you make when buying an LED Grow Light. Supplying your plants with a full spectrum, whilst maintaining an enhanced red region of the PAR curve, ensures a consistently high level of yield and quality – every time you need to harvest.
- Full spectrum output 300W LED luminaire, with Far Red components
- Light distribution optimised for a 1m x 1m area
- Dimmable – 20% – 40% – 60% – 80% – 100% power
- Optimised spectral output to provide the best light for plant growth, including Far Red
- Passive heat dissipation design (No need for internal cooling fans)
- Only quality LUMLED LED’s used
- Total Output: 690 μmol/s. Overall fixture efficiency: 2.3 μmol/J
Choose the best for your plants, choose Maxibright.