Hyperfans are designed to push or pull the maximum airflow through carbon filters, ducting and air-cooled lights. Using state of the art multi phase digital e.c. motors Hyperfans have extremely high pascal pressure outputs, with up to 12% more push than the nearest competing mixed flow fan and up to 45% more pull than a typical centrifugal fan.
The Stats Really Do Speak For Themselves:
- The highest efficiency motor on the market.
- 13.5 m3/h per watt, leading competitor is 6.5 m3/h per watt
- Half the power consumption!
- Quieter and cooler operation.
- More than 80% efficiency means less heat and longer life.
- Conventional inline AC fans using are just over 40% efficient.
- Fully digital motor gives extended reliability and has twice the lifespan of our leading competition
- 6mm sealed bearings for increased reliability and lifespan at any RPM. Other manufacturers use 4mm self-lubricating bearings which can fail when the fan speed is reduced.
- Continuous speed adjustment using Pulse Width Modulation, no buzz ever!
- Features independently wired speed controller on a separate circuit to the power input. Reduces stress and prevents failures. Other speed-controlled fans add stress to the motor and reduce overall lifespan.
- Built in failsafe mode and thermal cut-out.
- If the speed controller ever fails the fan returns to full speed, the speed controller can then be removed without removing the fan.
- Highly compact and designed for ease of fitting, fully inline front and back.
- 1/3 of the weight of the competition!
- Industry leading CFM and pressure outputs
|Hyperfan Stealth 6 Inch 150mm 535m3/hr||
|Hyperfan Stealth 8 Inch 200mm 1205m3/hr||
|Hyperfan Stealth 10 Inch 250mm 1810m3/hr||