Canna Flush is a product that is designed to clean your growing media and plants from any excess nutrient build up. Excess nutrients can have a bad influence not only on your plant’s health but it will also reduce the quality of your crop. Nutrient build up can very easily lead overfeeding or malnutrition, for example.
Why should you use Canna Flush?
- When used just before harvest it ensures the plant gets rid of all excess nutrient, which will result in a cleaner and more tasty crop.
- Canna Flush effectively cleans the growing media without killing any beneficial bacteria or beneﬁcial fungi, as can be the case when you use reverse osmosis or de-mineralised water.
- It can be used in all growing media types such as coco, soil or pebble.
- Canna Flush is recyclable.
- Flushing excess nutrients from drainable substrates
How to use Canna Flush:
Canna Flush has slightly different user instructions depending on the growing media or application.
- Soil or Coco:
- Add 2ml per litre of concentrate per 1 litre of water.
- Water plants once with plain tap water according to normal watering frequency until you reach run off (water coming from the bottom of the pot)
- Then resume normal feeding schedule on your next feed.
- Hydroponics (open systems):
- Add the diluted Flush at 4ml per 1 litre of water during the last feed of the day until there is 10-20% run off.
- Water plants once with plain tap water until you have drain
- Return to normal feeding schedule (with 10-20% drain) the following day
- Before harvest (annual crops only)
- Start one to two weeks before harvest and apply at above rates and in the above fashion once a week.
- Continue through harvest on a normal feeding schedule.
- Re-using inert substrates
- Canna Flush is also great for cleaning inert substrates such as clay pebbles. Add diluted Canna Flush at 4ml per 1 litre of water. Soak for 24 hours then rinse with same amount of tap water. Repeat if necessary.
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- Shake bottle well before use
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
- Keep out of reach of children