Canna Cannazym is an enzyme product that speeds up the process of breaking down dead root matter and activates beneficial micro-organisms. Canna Cannazym also helps plants take up nutrients and increases the resistance against diseases.
Cannazym is comprised of 12 different kinds of enzymes, vitamins and plant extracts which break down dead root material in the root zone and activate beneficial micro-organisms which increases the nutrient absorption of your plants. Cannazym also increases the plants resistance to pathogens and diseases.
Roots die and are reformed constantly in your root zone. Without Cannazym, the dead roots stay in the rootzone and form an ideal breeding ground for pathogenic organisms. Once moulds have grown in the dead root material, they pose a threat to the healthy roots which are easily affected and can lead to plant stress and stunted growth.
- Turns dead roots into minerals and sugars.
- Helps to form new roots.
- Canna Cannazym prevents bacteria and harmful mould. Dead roots form an ideal environment for moulds.
- Improves the soil environment. A fast breakdown of root remains creates a balanced hydrological regime and good aeration in the root environment.
Canna Cannazym is indispensable if you are going to reuse substrates for growing. The root remains will be rapidly broken down and transformed into advantageous nutrients; infections will be prevented and the air/water relation in the root environment will be improved. You can use Canna Cannazym during the whole growth cycle.
How to use:
- Shake bottle well before use
- Dissolve 25 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:400)
- Add to the nutrient solution at least once a week, preferable continuously
- When using older (untreated) slabs, double the dose for a one-month period
- Do not prepare the solution for more than 4 days ahead
- Do not use in combination with products containing hydrogen peroxide (H202)
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- Over-fertilisation has a negative effect on the substrate and the plant
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place. The colour of Canna Cannazym can change in time, but this doesn’t necessarily mean the product is expired
- Keep out of reach of children