Just starting out, or only have the smallest of spaces? Our 1 Pot Complete Grow Kit is ideal for you.
Devised by our team of in-house hydroponics experts, we have put together top brand components to ensure maximum results on the tightest of budgets. Make no mistake, our kits cannot be compared to inferior offers using unbranded components. Instead, we buy in huge volume to get the best prices, and pass these savings directly to you. It’s why we are certain that there isn’t a better value complete tent kit on the market – all backed by our free expert advice.
Take advantage today of a saving of £27.38 (compare to the price of components bought separately). You will receive:
- Prodigy Grow Tent 80cm x 80cm x 160cm: Prodigy Grow tents are the PRODIGY within the tent industry, With all tents at base level having at least 210D Tent Fabric, making for a sturdy and high quality tent. The 80x80x160cm grow tent is perfect for any small grow room (RRP £69.95)
- Rhino Hobby 4″ Carbon Filter Kit – Mixed Flo Fan: This range of filters provides the novice grower with a technologically sophisticated, easy to use filter system. The Rhino Hobby provides flexibility and a longer shelf life due to its unique fully reversible neck and the fact that it’s filled with the highest quality carbon available (RRP £69.95)
- 600w Digital Grow Light Kit HPS Ballast Bulb and Shade: Digital Ballasts are software controlled, variable output ballasts that have been specially designed to give the most selective growers the ultimate versatility and performance from a single lighting system. This super cool, super-efficient, fully adjustable digital ballast will run 600w, 400w and 250w high pressure sodium, metal halide and duel spectrum lamps and features “Super Lumen Technology” that increases the ballasts output for maximum lamp performance, giving you Monster Yields! (RRP £84.95)
- Powerplant Heavy Duty 24 Hour 15 Minute Grow Light Timer: Normal household timers are not built to take the high inductive loads produced by HID ballasts. If used with a HID ballast the contacts inside the timer that open and close the timed circuit will overheat and weld together, breaking the timer and leaving your grow lights permanently on. The PowerPlant Heavy Duty Timer is different. It is designed to take high loads and has no problem dealing with the inductive loads produced by a 600w ballast (RRP £8.99)
- Black Orchid Rope Ratchet Twin Pack Adjustable Grow Light Hangers: Simply attach the quick release carabiner clips to secure the object, and then pull the cord until the desired height is reached – it really is that easy! The quick release switch means you can loosen the rope and re-adjust to the height required. (RRP £8.49)
Hurry! These prices cannot last for long.